We are holding another Rapidplay tournament to be played over two Wednesday sessions on the 21st and 28th April. The details are as follows:
- Fixtures: Two Wednesday sessions, the 21st and 28th April at Chiswick Town Hall, starting at 7:30pm.
- Format: 6 rounds at 25 minutes per side (unrated). Pairing will be done by computer according to FIDE/swiss tournament rules.
- Entry fee: £10 with £5 concessions for non-workers.
- Results will go up somewhere on this Web site.
- Prize money is dependent on the number of players, but the following is almost certain:
- 1st place - £20
- 2nd place - £15
- Best under 150 - £15
- Best under 120 - £15
It is open to members and non-members alike, so if you are interested, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org